To use the online registration system, each user must first create a user account.
- A personal address (Institution/Company) and email address for each delegate must be provided during the registration process.
- Multiple registrations with the same email address will not be accepted by the system.
- After successful submission of your registration you will receive by e-mail
- An automatic confirmation of receipt indicating the total amount of payment due (either for bank transfer or for on-line payment by card),
- login access to administrate your profile, submit your abstracts and download information/updates for the conference
- The conference organizer's are not responsible for any damage of property, injuries, unexpected events, travel delays, programme changes, personal/health insurance or any issues related with visa.
- Photographs taken during the event may be used by the organizers for event promotion and in marketing materials.
- Please send a request for an invoice after opening a new account through the conference website.
- Register for the conference and choose the invoice at the end of registration.
- Invoice will be sent to the registered email within 24 hours of the registration.
- The invoice shall be paid within the valid date to the account indicated herein below.
- Bank transfers must be in Euro (€) and shall include any bank fee and also list the delegate name/company or Institute name along with invoice number. All payments are to be made to the below bank account:
Bank Name: Deutsche Bank
Account Number: 896273000
BIC Code: DEUTDEDBMUC
- Payment can be made via our secure online payment method offered by Wirecard which accepts the payments made with credit cards (Maestro, VISA, AmericanExpress, Mastercard), SEPA, Überweising and Paypal.
- A handling fee of 3% of the total amount is charged in case you prefer to use the option of credit card for the registration.
- After the successful payment, you will receive an confirmation of the payment followed by an paid invoice via registered email.
The regular registration fee will include:
- Attendance at all scientific sessions, workshops, seminars, vendor seminars and other satellite events
- Access to the poster and exhibition area
- Conference kit (name badge, conference bag, conference documents, certificate of participation, certificate of presentation on request)
- Final programme
- E-Book of abstracts
- Coffee/Tea breaks
- Buffet luncheons
- Welcome drink
- Networking/conference dinner not included (available separately and can be opted during registration).
- Please note that your registration is confirmed only once the payment is received.
- In order to qualify the student discounted registration, a valid student ID (scanned copy) will be required to upload during the registration/payment for the conference.
- Students enrolled for Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral programmes qualify for the student discounted registration fee.
- Postdoctoral candidates have to pay the normal registration fee and are not considered under this category.
- For cancellations a written request by email or post with a valid reason for cancellation may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address via post to address specified in the contact form.
- Cancellation requests made 4 months before the event date will receive 75% of the received payments.
- Cancellation requests made 3 months before the event date will receive 50% of the received payments.
- Cancellation requests made 2 months before the event date will receive 30% of the received payments.
- Cancellations made 1 month before the event date will not receive any refunds.
- All cancellations will be refunded after the conference